This website is operated by Lora's Luck. the privacy of our users is extremely important to us and therefore we encourage all users to read this policy very carefully because it contains important information regarding:
· who we are;
· how and why, we collect, store, use and share personal information.
· your rights in relation to your personal information;
· how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event that you have a complaint.
Who we are?
Lora’s luck ('we' or 'us') collects, use and are responsible for storing certain personal information about you. when we do so, we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the EU and includes the UK. We are responsible as a 'controller' of that personal information for the purpose of those laws.
The personal information we collect and use.
· Personal information you provide us
We collect the following personal information that you provide to us:
2. Email address
3. skype ID
4. postal address
Some examples of when we collect this:
1. When you register an account.
2. Primary contact
3. when joining the forum
4. application for adoption
5. purchasing for the webstore.
· Personal Information you provide about third parties
if you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and agree that you:
1. Shall consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal data.
2. shall receive any data protection notices on their behalf
How we use your personal information
We collect information about our users for the following purpose:
1. To arrange delivery of products from our webstore.
2. when you apply to adopt a pup or dog/ offer to foster or donate.
Who your information may be shared with?
We may share your information with law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to prevent unlawful activity.
We will not share your information with 3rd parties.
Request personal information
The only time we will require personal information is when you purchase via our web store or wish to adopt, foster or donate.
How long your personal information will be kept
We hold your personal information for the following:
1. Name and address will be held for six years following UK law guidelines.
These periods are no longer than necessary in each case.
Keeping your information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidently lost, use or accessed in any unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business and need to know. those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We will also use technologies and organisations measures to keep your information secure. These may include the following:
SSL encryption for payments via PayPal and Stripe.
User names and passwords for forums and Skype access.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Indeed, while we will use all reasonable efforts to secure your personal data, in using this site you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any person data that is transferred for you or to you via the internet. If you have any particular concerns about your information, please contact us using the details below.
Transfers of your information out of the EEA
We will not transfer your personal information outside of the EEA at any time.
What rights do you have
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights free of charge. in summary those rights include:
· fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your personal information
· access to your personal information and certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice already addresses.
· require us to correct any mistakes in your information that we may hold
· require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations.
· receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data if needed to law enforcement and other agencies.
· object at any time to the processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing.
· object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you.
· object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
· otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
· claim compensation for damages caused by breach of any data protection laws.
for further information on each of these rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK information Commission (ICO) on individual's rights under General Data protection Regulations.
If you have any questions about this policy of the information, we hold about you, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.